We help our clients by removing the cloud of stress and uncertainty surrounding their legal matters. We do this by using a clear, fixed-fee pricing model and by assisting our clients to: • develop internal systems to streamline and enhance business and taxation practices, and in doing so, reduce the burden of compliance.
• operate more effectively long term by eliminating ‘pain points’ and implementing straightforward ways to manage tax affairs into the future.
• prepare and negotiate agreements to appropriately limit risk and liability, while also setting reasonable and clear expectations for all parties.
• engage leading advisors through our extensive network spanning a range of industries & specialties.
We provide expert legal advice and representation in the following practice areas:
- ATO Debt Disputes, Audit, Review, Offences
- Corporate compliance
- Not for profits
- Registered Charities (ACNC)
••••• Content Disclaimer •••••
This firm, The Little CFO Legal, accepts no responsibility or any form of liability from any reliance upon, reproduction or use of any content posted or shared on this platform, LinkedIn, nor content posted by this firm which is then shared to another online platform. Information published by this page and its admins is of a general nature only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should seek personal financial, tax, legal and such other advice as necessary or appropriate before relying on the information in the publications or making any financial investment or other decision.
Should you require legal advice please get in touch with us so that we may provide advice tailored to suit your specific circumstances.